Existance of the 53rd
(５３番目の存在 Gojūsanbanme no Sonzai)
- Ominous footsteps and a creepy wall of photographs
- Hello my monster child, go and kill Kenzaki would you? ♥
- Annoying guy taking cell photos of randos gets a guy hit by a car
- Mutsuki doesn’t answer questions, he beats up cops while annoying guy takes pictures
- Leangle shoves a car at annoying guy, who stops it and taunts the Ace before flying off.
- Tachibana and Kenzaki talking about getting Hajime to help with Mutsuki in Tachibana’s lovely apartment.
- Tachibana does not seem to know what to think about Hajime giving him that queen, despite Kenzaki’s assurances.
- Kotaro gets a weird email with photos of Leangle beating up the cops.
- Kenzaki brings Tachibana to ask Hajime to help them find Mutsuki.
- Hajime says that the Ace and Mutsuki are one being.
- Tachibana grills Hajime about his goals, giving Hajime a future-flashback to a destroyed world and dead Amane and Haruka.
- Tachibana doesn’t seem to care that Hajime kinda is having a breakdown and just says he won’t work with someone who won’t tell him his motives.
- Nozomi is at the cafe, asking if Mutsuki’s been by.
- Kenzaki asks Hajime to tell him his secrets.
- “Even though Tachibana said that, I want to fight by your side.”
- “Even though I’m Undead?”
- “I know you’re not humanity’s enemy”
- Nozomi asks Tachibana to tell her when Mutsuki is, but he can’t. Much guilt.
- Tachibana gets a call from Hirose “Information about Mutsuki?”
- Showing KEnzaki and Tachibana the photos
- Kotaro and Hirose are worried about the webpage and send everyone out to find the guy who posted the photos.
- and are very easily baited by the guy when they do find him.
- Annoying Undead guy messes around with them and freezes them in time after Kotaro calls Kenzaki in
- And is named “King” and has an ego to match.
- King messes around with time to take Kenzaki’s buckle
- For some reason, Kotaro and Hirose get arrested?
- Natural leads Tachibana to Mutsuki’s hide out.
- Mutsuki tells the thugs not to attack
- Aaaand is wearing a fedora and shades. And starts talking cards
- Meanwhile, Kenzaki chases after King who says he just did what he did because he’s bored. He doesn’t want to fight, he wants to mess with everyone.
- Hajime drives by, stops. Gets called Joker again. Goes for an over dramatic transform and gets time stopped so he gets bitchslapped out of the air.
- Meanwhile back at the club, Tachibana tries to talk to Mutsuki. Who wants to team up with Tachibana to defeat Hajime.
- “Just as Joker can become any card, there is an Undead that can become any other Undead”
- Hajime gets kidnapped.
- “He’s the 53rd undead, the shadow ruler of this battle.”
- Kenzaki demands King give Hajime back, King challenges him to take him back if he can. Kenzaki transforms and attacks, but King has armor and Kenzaki can’t land a hit.
- Back to Mutsuki telling Tachibana about Joker. Tachibana still is trying to reach Mutsuki, who shows off how strong he is by slamming a hand into Tachibana’s shoulder to send him flying.
- Back to Hajime in captivity, King’s taken his Ace.
- Kenzaki goes back to home base to try and find Hajime via the Searcher and is attacked by the “Undead” hitman (that the Searcher doesn’t react to)
- Meanwhile creeper who siced him on him is sitting, staring at the empty bay
- Kenzaki Lightning Sonics the “Undead”, but when he tries to seal him, it just sucks up the card and gets back up and resumes attacking.
Episode Available from:
Subs: TV-N, Turn Up Scrubs
Raw: Bunny Hat
Major/Named characters introduced:
Page 1Page 2Page 3Page 4Page 5Page 6Page 7Page 8Page 9Page 10Page 11Page 12Page 13