(失われた記憶 Ushinawareta Kioku)
Ep 30 starts with flashbacks to the face twin shenanigans
- Ryou grabs Kenzaki’s leg and clings to it while flipping a shit
- Snake FINALLY gets that WHOOPS not Joker and buggers off.
- Meanwhile Hajime winds up at the docks too late and confused
- “I felt as if someone was calling me…”
- Kotaro tries to find out why “Hajime” ran from the fight. At the same restaurant where Michi’s trying to find out why “Ryou” ran from the wedding.
- “Undead?” O.O
- Ryou is starting to regret this swap and tries to come clean.
- Buuut Kenzaki somehow thinks Hajime’s making an excuse cause he’s afraid of fighting for reasons.
- Amane is still upset and doesn’t want that Hajime back ever.
- Hajime is asked to make Takoyaki and somehow manages by just reacting to things being shoved at him.
- Ryou pulls Hajime to the side and tries to swap back.
- Hajime is a bit crushed to find out that he’s hated. Seems to get back a bit of his memory, but rejects it because he doesn’t want it.
- Michi spots the twins together and chews out Ryou and decides she likes Hajime better and hauls him off
- Oh hey, Snake Undead is still around how about that.
- Ryou’s dad attempts to tell which is which and picks wrong.
- Challenge from Taiyaki group! Hajime will fight and win!!!
- Package from Tibet! Tachibana gets power up! Aaas soon as he gets a Queen. But hey! Snake!
- Tachibana is still worried about Mutsuki. Can’t even be happy about his powerup.
- TAIYAKI VS TAKOYAKI
- All these keywords making Hajime’s memory do a thing, how convenient~
- Taiyaki master, Ultimate Form!
- Snake shows up and breaks up the competition. It takes a few hits to wake Hajime’s memory.
- “What have I been doing?”
- Kenzaki and Tachibana are heading to the fight, but get caught up fighting the Queen’s flunky.
- Ryou aids the battle with a Taiyaki pan to Snake’s face.
- Having had quite enough of this shit, Hajime gets with the asskicking.
- And then runs the queen over to Tachibana. For reasons.
- Tachibana JACK FORM
- and flunky is sealed.
- “If you become stronger, and I fight you. I’ll become stronger as well.”
- Hajime returns to Jacaranda and is rude to Kotaro.
- “I have no friends” is Amane’s cue to run and hug HER Hajime.
Episode Available from:
Subs: TV-N, Turn Up Scrubs
Raw: Bunny Hat
Major/Named characters introduced:
Page 1Page 2Page 3Page 4Page 5Page 6Page 7Page 8Page 9Page 10Page 11