(２人のカリス Futari no Karisu)
Ep 29 opens with rando Undead beating people and then being zapped by Medusa
- Kotaro’s hunting for Natural. Hajime tells him to give it up. Kotaro tells off Hajime, who rides off. Amane yells at Kotaro, then runs after Hajime.
- Kenzaki, Hirose and Tachibana talk briefly about what happened.
- Tachibana looks super broken up/exhausted by this all.
- Mutsuki hasn’t been home yet and is wandering around town pausing by shattered mirrors for symbolism.
- Snake Undead stops Hajime, calling him Joker, and then attacking with her new flunky.
- Somehow, Hajime hits his head through the helmet hard enough to make his vision swim
- “If you win, everything will be destroyed!”
- Kenzaki and Tachibana to the rescue!
- Hajime staggers off like he’s drunk.
- Snake runs off as Hajime vanishes.
- Takoyaki tiiiime~
- Takoyaki face twin encounters Hajime.
- Hajime can’t remember anything.
- Amane is sulking that Hajime hasn’t come back, blames Kotaro, runs off.
- Face twin shenanigans
- Ryou leaves Hajime to deal with Michi’s anger.
- Taiyaki group tries to take Michi home, Hajime comes to life, kicks ass.
- Ryou decides to swap lives with Hajime because sure why not.
- Only to realize “wait, who am I swapping with?”
- But hey, Amane shows up and hauls him to Kotaro’s for Kotaro to apologize. [from one overbearing woman to another~]
- Ryou fails from step one to even try to be like Hajime.
- “I just want to get along with everyone!!!”
- MILK HITS THE FLOOR
- Meanwhile, back with the comic relief, that guy who bit parts in every KR ep is Ryou’s dad
- Hajime’s not exactly playing a role either.
- Meanwhile, Snake undead just cackling in the middle of an intersection
- Amane is super super unhappy with this Hajime
- And passes out when he hits on Hirose
- Kotaro thinks that Hajime finally listened to all his speeches~
- “When Takoyaki has strawberry in it, it’s time to quit!”
- “We might have won and survived” triggers Hajime’s memory. Kinda.
- Snake spots Ryoujime and Kotaro, sends her minion in. Ryou runs for the hills.
- Meanwhile, Hajime is getting married
- At least until his Undead Senses kick in and he runs out because Kenzaki’s fighting the Queen
- End ends on a close up of Ryou screaming
Episode Available from:
Subs: TV-N, Turn Up Scrubs
Raw: Bunny Hat
Major/Named characters introduced: Mikami Ryou, Michi
Page 1Page 2Page 3Page 4Page 5Page 6Page 7Page 8Page 9Page 10Page 11Page 12Page 13Page 14